A company can only be as successful as its foundation, and our foundation is our team members. Think you have what it takes? See below for more information on employee benefits, perks and current job openings.
- Health Insurance – including Vision (Offered after 90 days)
- Dental Insurance - (Offered after 90 days)
- LifeFlight Emergency Medical Plan - (Offered after 90 days)
PAID TIME OFF
We offer Paid Time Off (PTO) to all Full-time employees! PTO starts to accrue from date of hire; however, it can’t be used during the first 90 days of employment. These days need to be scheduled and coordinated with supervisors, and we also offer unlimited (unpaid) vacation days as long as you find a colleague to cover your work.
Unused PTO cannot be carried over to the following employment year but will be paid out during the pay period following the anniversary of your employment.
Our culture thrives on rewarding imagination and work ethic. It’s all about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Competitive simple IRA match/401K, SCOTTeVEST matches up to 3% after 90 days.
- Clothing allowance for SeV clothing
- Employee discount for friends/family purchases
- Weekly sessions with a massage therapist
- Boot camp workouts twice a week
- Monthly chiropractor visits
- Employee contests with prizes
- YMCA corporate gym membership pricing
- Powder days when we get at least 8 inches of snow
- SeV company dinners/cinema outings/bowling etc.
- Free drinks at the Cellar Pub, if 3 or more SCOTTeVEST employees are together
- Employment anniversary celebrations
- Support for local charities with employee input encouraged
At SCOTTeVEST you will learn new skills to nurture and grow your career. We always look internally first when hiring for a new position, and encourage all of our employees to try new things in order to develop a well-rounded skillset and grow personally and professionally. In order to help you do this, we offer the following benefits:
- Personal and professional development resources
- Internal promotion structure
- Employee involvement with major company decisions
- Product design, marketing ideas, etc.
- Opportunities to model SeV product for the website