SeV Fleece 7.0 Jacket: So Advanced We Got Ahead of Ourselves
What makes the Scottevest Fleece 7.0 so innovative that we skipped over the 6.0? It's a long list, but surprisingly simple: extreme innovation five years in the making.
At its core, the Fleece 7.0 features a revolutionary new patent pending pocket, the Quick Draw pocket, inspired by and co-invented with London based blogger, Documentally. This pocket allows you to access your Smartphone through the Clear Touch Fabric in the handwarmer (side) pocket, so you don't even need to take your hand out of your pocket to use your phone. (The video shows this feature in action.) We believe this will fundamentally change the way you interact with your mobile devices. You can plug it in to your wired in headsets or use Siri and FaceTime right through the clear touch fabric, without ever removing your phone from your pocket. For the rest of the story, click 'Full Details' below.
- 23 innovative, purposeful pockets for are perfect for gadget lovers, travelers and photographers on the move!
- Speaking of pocket innovations, this updated style also includes a new iPad/tablet pocket design, which adds extra security and better ergonomics when pocketing a large device.
- The In-and-Out Pocket debuts on the Fleece 7.0, allowing you to access the interior chest pocket from the exterior of the jacket.
- An updated eyeglass pocket with both top and zippered side access contains a cleaning chamois with a map showing each of the jacket's many pockets.
- Since the sleeves are removable with cleverly hidden zippers, a dual-access back lumbar pocket has been included to hold them if you are wearing the Fleece 7.0 as a vest. Oh, did we mention that the Fleece 7.0 can turn into a vest?
- Inside, just in case you need to "show your papers" or "stow your papers" in a hurry, we have highlighted the travel documents pocket with a red zipper and a locking zipper pull, making it nearly impossible to pickpocket. No. Making it impossible to pickpocket (unless, perhaps, you are a really deep sleeper and hang your jacket in the closet).
- Our typical level of attention to detail continues inside with a silky lining and a subtle "fractal" design comprised of our logo in shades of black and gray.
- Ergonomic zipper pulls make getting into your pockets easy (even with gloves).
- Totally stealthy, the Fleece 7.0 is black with gray accents and has NO reflective piping. And if stealth isn't your thing, it's also available in a limited edition Red version.
- Machine washable and made of microfleece.
- Sizes Medium and up can hold iPad® in PadPocket™
"Geek apparel from the Gods"
"There is nothing like it at any price from any competitor."
"I was able to fit in an iPad, Sony eReader, Amazon Kindle Fire, three or so smartphones, and a Magic 8-ball"
"I have seen the future and it's worn"
"The SeV 7.0 offers amazing practicality, holding tons of gadgets and other personal accessories in its 23 pockets, including a clear one that lets you use touchscreens without taking them out."
"As expected, it's laden with numerous hidden pockets, so you can slickly store and transport myriad devices -- and keys, cards, documents, sunglasses, magazines, water bottles... But what's amazing is an attention to detail in its re-design and re-engineering that rivals that of even the fanciest devices it aims to carry."
"The SCOTTEVEST Fleece 7.0 is the smartest garment we've ever seen."
"...this might be the best looking and most comfortable SCOTTEVEST ever created."
"I've been wearing Scott Jordan's latest clothing all weekend in Aspen and it rocks"
"I'm thinking it's a great improvement on my favorite jacket which in fact is the Fleece 5.0"
"Like all Scottevest products, this fleece jacket will keep you warm, and it's festooned with pockets. It's like a wearable travel bag."
"It stands to reason there are only so many ways to put dozens of concealed pockets into a garment, but the folks at Scottevest have come up with a few new twists in the 23-pocket Fleece 7.0."